Thursday, May 28, 2009

Work Or Not To Work - That Is The Question


My old boss came up to me a few days ago and ask me if I would like to come back to work. She said instead of volunteering for no pay, I could work part time and get paid. They are supposed to have some new deal. I am pretty sure it would still miss up my pension. By volunteering, I can come and go when I feel like it, and I am not assigned deadlines to meet, meaning no stress.
Stress would mess up my cancer. I don't mind doing stuff for no pay. I would volunteer somewhere either way. Probably the base at Patrick AFB. I can't just sit home and bug Gil all the time. It would drive us both crazy. I am really only good for half a day at work and not everyday. When I have chemo, I need to be able to take off and rest. So, looks like I don't need to work. We have enough to pay our bills and do things, so money is not the issue. It would be nice to actually get on the computer at work and help people more, but I can't unless I am an employee. So volunteer it is.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment