Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wedding Day


Wedding Party


Newspaper Announcement Clipping


Gloria And Eddie Outside The Church


The people and family in the wedding picture are Gary Stenger-candle lighter, Benny Brown-Eddie best friend and Usher, Linda Estes-bridesmaid, Marilyn-my best friend maid of honor, Me and Eddie, Gregory was Best man, Ann Estes bridesmaid and John Stenger-my uncle usher. Preacher John Larsen Alturas Methodist church Alturas, Florida May 21, 1961.

The second picture is of me and Daddy on the steps of the church. He was very happy because he had had several tranquilizers and I was very happy because I was getting married. I had lost several pounds and had to have my dress altered several times.


Wedding Party


Gloria Estes and her father Lawrence Estes on her wedding day.
Amazing picture.
TIP: Click on any picture for a full size version.

No comments:

Post a Comment